Sessions and Availability
The sessions or full day we currently offer to children aged 2 and over are structured to help prepare them for school e.g. registration, P.E, circle time, group play, phonic work, understanding what is right and wrong and operating independently but seeking help when needed. They are also about free play, making choices and discovering about being an individual. It enables the younger child to become familiar with the Pre-School environment and boundaries, mixing with peers and separating from a parent or carer. Mixing the ages of children in the sessions encourages the older children in the group to role model and support the younger children.
|Session (Monday to Friday)||Times||Fees|
|Pre-school Session for 2 year olds||9:00am – 12pm or 12.30pm – 3.30pm||£15.75|
|Pre-school Session for 3 and 4 year olds||9:00am – 12pm or 12.30pm – 3.30pm||£14.70|
|Lunch Club||12:00pm – 12:30pm||£2.63|
|Breakfast Club||7:30am – 9:00am||£5.51|
|Extension to Breakfast Club||7:00am – 7:30am||£3.68 (additional charge)|
|After School Club||3:30pm – 5:30pm||£7.35|
|Extension to After School Club||5:30pm – 6:00pm||£3.68 (additional charge)|
|Full Day (including Lunch Club)
||9:00am – 3:30pm
||£34.13 (2 yr olds) £32.03 (3 & 4 year olds)|
When your child starts at Noak Bridge Pre-school, it is important for everyone concerned that they are happy and settle in as soon as possible. Some children feel comfortable straight away, whilst others take a little longer to get used to their new environment.
We want your child to feel safe and happy in your absence as this greatly improves your child’s playtime and learning skills. Our settling in procedure aims to help you and your child feel comfortable and happy at Noak Bridge Pre-school in the following ways
- By encouraging parents/carers to visit Noak Bridge Pre-school with their children during the weeks before their start date.
- By ensuring that parents/carers are given plenty of information about all aspects of the Pre-shool before their child starts.
- By making clear to families from the outset that they will be welcome and supported for as long as it takes to settle their child and subsequently during the child’s time at the preschool.
- By working with parents/carers to find a suitable way of gently easing their child into life at Noak Bridge Pre-school; for example, this might mean parents separating from their children for brief periods at first, gradually building up to longer periods.
- By establishing daily routines in the Pre-school; routines play a central role in children’s lives and it is through repetition and expectation of what will happen next that they increase in confidence. Children need to have security, as this will help them settle in and make friends.
- By stressing to parents/carers that they are welcome to visit to check on their child at any time. Our ultimate aim is to work in partnership with each parent/carer to ensure that they and their child settles happily into Noak Bridge Pre-school.